Co-op and Internships for International Students

If you are an international student and you wish to participate in a Co-op or Internship work term you must apply for a Co-op Work Permit.

How to apply for a co-op work permit

  1. Follow theCo-op Checklistfor international students
  2. Complete and submit the
  3. If you have any questions please contact Karena Dachsel, International Employment Facilitator, atdachselk@camosun.ca

The Career Lab at Camosun is very beneficial for international students.

Career Lab services provided me with so much support. I felt supported during my co-op and could always connect with my instructor if I had questions. Through my co-op I learned that I am more capable than I imagined.

Maria Clara Cordeiro, Diploma in Hospitality Management Student

Hospitality Management co-op student taking customers' luggage to their room.